Saturday, May 30, 2009

Soap-tastic!


Recently I have been suffering from crafting ADD.
Hence the pillow, monogram soda cans, necklaces and now soap. 

This week I made
 lavender and organic green tea soap with shea butter
while watching New In Town.
The movie was so cute and just nice and clean. I totally recommend it... and the soap :)
**if you can think of a cute name for the soap i'd love to hear it!** 
 
PS- My wonderful husband came home from a hard day at work only to be greeted by me,
with soap in hand, and an anxious request for him to try out this girlie soap and give me his opinion. 
Like I said, he is wonderful and so, in his words, the soap was
"nice and scrubby and smelled spa-ish." Thanks sweetie!

2 comments:

  1. how about softening lavender green tea soap

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo softening makes it sound nice! thanks annalee! :)

    ReplyDelete